Anyone desiring to use church facilities for any reason must fill out the FACILITIES — USE REQUEST form available in the church office. The Facilities Request form will then be reviewed by the Event Coordinator and Director of Operations to ensure the availability of requested church facilities. A response will be provided within 24 hours of the request. If the dates and/or equipment is not available on the date requested, the Event Coordinator will work diligently to find alternatives. The Event Coordinator reserves the right to refuse a request for use of the church facilities, and to charge usage fees.
Equipment and furniture belonging to Olive Branch Church shall not be taken from the facilities for any use other than church functions. Using church furniture and equipment for church functions still requires permission from the Event Coordinator or Director of Operations. Any furniture borrowed must be returned before the next regularly scheduled church function (i.e., Sunday services or midweek service).
Rules Regarding Use of Church Facilities
- All OBC applications and agreements shall be completed on forms provided by the church, at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of the requested event is to be held.
- All individuals, organizations or groups seeking use of church premises must designate an individual who shall be held responsible for the group or organization and for the signing of the agreement for the use of the church buildings.
- Adequate adult supervision and sponsorship is required of all groups using church facilities.
- Use or possession of intoxicants and/or narcotics in church facilities or on church property is prohibited. Smoking is not permitted in church facilities.
- Quarreling and fighting, profane language, obscenity, and gambling or games of chance shall not be permitted in church facilities or on church property.
- No church facilities shall be used after 11:00 p.m. unless approval has been granted.
- The church furniture in the sanctuary may only be moved under the supervision of the custodian or other staff members. You are responsible for returning church furniture to the original location after the event. Church tables and chairs are available for use for the event. You are responsible for the extra chairs and tables that you bring in.
- No equipment, material, or supplies shall be removed from the facilities.
- Persons or organizations using church facilities shall be responsible for ALL SETUP AND CLEANUP (unless other arrangements have been made).
- Olive Branch Church, its officers, and employees will assume no responsibility for properties left on church premises.
- Use of church facilities shall comply with county ordinances, state and local fire, health, and safety laws.
- Any approval granted for use of church facilities may be revoked by the Director of Operations or Pastor at any time.
- The church representative on duty shall have the power to enforce the rules and regulations herein contained. Violations of any regulation may be cause for immediate revocation of any approval granted for use of church facilities.
- No tape, staples or nails are to be placed on any walls or furniture in the facility. You can choose to use sticky tack is you wish. If candles are to be used they must be dripless candles.
- The kitchen is available for meals and receptions and should be cleaned afterwards. The church does not provide flowers, decorations, tablecloths, punch bowls, tableware, or other such equipment. These are your responsibilities.
- Birdseed, rice, etc. should be thrown only in the parking area, never inside the building.
- If cars are decorated by the family and friends, the family should arrange to remove any debris from the parking lot.
- Applicants shall be responsible citizens, or a responsible association, club, or organization.
- This approval is non-transferable.
- A group with authorization for use of the facility is permitted to allow entrance only to persons of the organization.
- If after reading these policies, and you desire to have your event at Olive Branch Church facility, please call the church office to schedule an appointment with the Director of Operations coordinator, who will show you the facilities and make additional arrangements with you.
Hold Harmless/ Liability Release Clause
In consideration of OBC property and facilities to be used for this event, you agree to hereby release, forever discharge and hold harmless OBC, its pastor, officers, agents, employees and members from any and all liability, claims or demands for personal injury, sickness or death, as well as property damage and expenses, of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred while you are using OBC’s property and facilities.
Furthermore, you hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify said OBC, its pastor, officers, agents, employees and members for any liability sustained by said acts of the aforementioned OBC parties, including expenses incurred attendant thereto.
If after reading these policies you desire to have your event at Olive Branch Church facility, please review the Facility Use Agreement attached and call the church office to schedule an appointment with the Director of Operations, who will show you the facilities and make additional arrangements with you. Download complete policy.
Please download and complete the OBC Facility Use Agreement Form above.
|Senior Pastor||Pastor Vincent L. Windrow||615-941-1268|
|Director of Operations||Rev. Greg McKnight||615-809-8628|
|Hospitality Coordinator||Bro. Terry Taylor||615-941-1268|