Did you know 18% of the Olive Branch Church budget has been allocated specifically for community outreach? The church’s purpose is to continue to develop and enhance a three prong outreach ministry, which focuses on Literacy, Poverty and Hunger. Fueled by our 2020 Vision we stay focused on “creating a vibrant community that emphasis enrichment, excellence and fellowship. As we evangelize our area in love and power to the glory of God…
- The Domestic Violence Program is a non-profit organization committed to ending violence and discrimination in the lives of victims suffering the pain, fear, and shame of domestic abuse. Research has shown that domestic violence contributes to the poverty rate here in America. We support the impacted women and children by providing assistance throughout the year.
- United Way 211 program: United Way’s 2-1-1 Helpline is an information and referral help line for community services in Middle Tennessee and serves all of Davidson and Rutherford Counties as well as 56 other regional counties. Over the past few years, we have contributed several thousand dollars in support of this much-needed program.
- Nashville Rescue Mission is a Christ-centered community agency dedicated to helping the hungry, homeless and hurting. It strives to restore hope and transform lives by offering programs that focus on spiritual growth, education, employment and life-recovery. For over 10 years, our ministers have preached at a monthly service. We have continuously provided food and clothing to the agency.
- Suicide Prevention Coalition is a community agency which providing suicide prevention and crisis intervention training to community organizations, and conducting postvention sessions for schools and organizations after suicides occur.
- The Ron Slay Foundation sent 10 young men ages 10-17 from Olive Branch Church to participate in the Ron Slay Celebrity Youth Basketball and Football Camp. Ron Slay developed this opportunity bring awareness, aid, and make a positive difference in the lives of youth throughout the country by way of educating and supporting youth in area of physical fitness to allow them to achieve their greatest potential academically, mentally, physically, and professionally through high-quality health and physical performance.